We regularly follow up our design phase services by providing construction support. All of our personnel are well versed in the value geotechnical and environmental oversight contribute to successful project completion. Our staff members provide effective observation and testing services as well as comprehensive documentation. We also have SCS certification and can help contractors meet SCS goals on large public works projects.
Our construction phase services include:
- Site grading, including field observation, field testing, and supporting geotechnical laboratory testing
- Shallow foundations
- Deep foundations, including load testing and data analysis
- Ground improvement
- Retaining walls, including load testing observation and data analysis
- Stormwater infiltration system verification testing
- RFI support
- Flexible and rigid pavements
ZGA is a certified King County Small Contractor and Supplier (SCS).