We offer environmental consulting expertise to commercial, industrial, and other regulated communities, primarily to help clients understand and manage risk. Goals typically include providing environmental due diligence prior to property transfers, evaluation of potential contaminants and pertinent regulations and regulatory compliance, and site investigation and remediation. We develop cost-effective site investigations that stay focused on the end goal of final site remediation and regulatory agency approval, so sites can be returned to productive use. The standards and approaches we follow also provide support and documentation for potential environmental litigation, regulatory actions, and property transfers.
ZGA personnel have completed hundreds of Phase I Environmental Site Assessments, site characterizations, and cleanups throughout Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and Alaska. We have developed cost-effective work plans, sampling and analysis plans, and remedial action plans to complete subsurface assessment and cleanup of contaminated sites for review by the state, county health, port authorities, and other regulatory agencies.
We provide environmental expertise for:
- Phase I and Phase II environmental site assessments
- Vapor intrusion assessments
- Feasibility studies
- Asbestos and lead-based paint assessments
- Indoor air quality assessments
- Regulatory agency negotiation
- Remedial investigations and design
- Risk-based cleanup evaluations
- Monitored natural attenuation
- Hydrogeologic investigations
- Environmental contingency plans
- UST assessments